STEAM CLEANING IN MELBOURNE
Steam cleaning in Melbourne is simple, safe, and hygienic. It is a simple, environmentally-friendly cleaning solution powered by a combination of water and a consistent and powerful jet of 174 Celsius superheated and 94% dry steam.
Hot steam vapour cleans more thoroughly than ordinary cleaning. Small and very hot water vapour molecules explode in an unprecedented 8 bars of high-speed steam pressure that penetrate to pores of hard surfaces such as the floor, counter, walls, ovens, or furniture. The hot steam vapours blow the grime, grease, gunk, dust, and any other foreign substances off the natural surface. The high water vapour temperature also eradicates the smelly, sickness-inducing mould, bacteria, germs, dust mites, and airborne pathogens. Steam cleaning kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria, without employing any chemicals, reducing the level of toxicity in homes and offices.
Steam cleaning is fast and efficient. It dries almost immediately. Thus no suction is required since the high-heat moisture dries quickly. We use industrial-grade steam cleaning machine which is very efficient, hygienic and cost-effective.
Read our standard steam cleaning checklist. Feel free to discuss for customised plans that suit your needs and budget. You may also check other services such as: commercial cleaning, post-construction cleaning, house cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and carpet cleaning.
Steam Cleaning in Melbourne
Steam cleaning blows the grime, grease, gunk, dust, and any other foreign substances off the natural surface and eradicates the smelly, sickness-inducing mould, bacteria, germs, dust mites, and airborne pathogens.
STANDARD STEAM CLEANING CHECKLIST
- Inspect particular areas of concern noting area types and the extent of cleaning requirement.
- Remove and secure all breakables and other items from counter tops/floors.
- Look for any spots or stains which may require particular attention.
- Sweep and vacuum all areas.
- Agitate dirt, dust, soil, and other contaminants from the surface using appropriate and environmentally-friendly solutions.
- Do the consistent and powerful jet of 174 degrees Celsius superheated steam cleaning.
- No suction and high velocity air movers are required because high-heat moisture dries quickly.
- Walk through to point out the cleaning results.